As I find good blastomycosis links, I will add them here:
- Blastomycosis -excellent site, very comprehensive with full scientific detail
- Blastomycosis in the Dog - x-rays, photos of skin lesions, slide specimens, treatment, prevention
- Systemic Fungal Diseases in Dogs - Disease in Disguise: Blastomycosis, Cryptococcosis, Coccidioidomycosis (Valley Fever), Histoplasmosis, Lyme Disease and more...
- Blastomycosis - There could be a fungus among us. Covers the disease process, diagnosis, and treatment. Written by Kathleen R. Hutton DVM
- Blastomycosis in the dog - "It is a great masquerader and can be mistaken for cancer, viral infections, Lyme Disease and other systemic fungal diseases such as Valley Fever"
- Canine Blastomycosis
- Blastomycosis In Dogs and Cats by Adam L. Mordecai, DVM; Perry J. Bain, DVM, PhD; and Kenneth S. Latimer, DVM, PhD
- Immunogenicity and Protective Efficacy of the WI-1 Adhesin of Blastomyces dermatitidis - scientific journal article
- Fungal Infection: New DNA Tests for Blastomycosis and Aspergilosis
- Blastomycosis--Fungal Disease Common in Outdoor Dogs
- Blastomycosis in dogs: A fifteen-year survey in a very highly endemic area near Eagle River, Wisconsin, USA
- Blastomycosis - Potentially fatal
- Blastomycosis can be beaten - an article from Kenora featuring a human with blastomycosis, and a dog.
- Blastomycosis — there's a fungus among us - The soil your dog tracks game along may contain a deadly fungus
- Disseminated blastomycosis in a German shepherd dog - Clinic reporting of a german shepherd who suffered and died from blastomycosis
- Tom Volk's Fungus of the Month for January 2001 - covering Blastomyces dermatitidis, cause of blastomycosis, also known as North American Blastomycosis, Gilchrist's disease, Chicago disease, or Namekagon River Fever
- Blastomycosis Acquired Occupationally During Prairie Dog Relocation -- Colorado, 1998 - first human cases in Colorado
- Inoculation blastomycosis - 2 human cases in Toronto outlined
- Mysterious disease-causing fungus lurks in northern soil - CBC News coverage from May 2005.
- Cutaneous blastomycosis in New Brunswick: case report - "a case of cutaneous blastomycosis acquired in New Brunswick, which provides evidence that this disease is endemic in Atlantic Canada"
- Blastomycosis in Ontario: A Paediatric Case and Epidemiologic Report, 1994-2003 - 309 cases of Blastomycosis in humans found in Ontario between 1994-2003
- Blastomycosis Information collected by the Minnesota Department of Health
Recent sightings of Blastomycosis in the news can be found on our message board.