Blastomycosis, or "blasto" for short, is a fungal disease found in humans, dogs, and other mammals - occasionally cats. It is commonly misdiagnosed, often as cancer, Valley fever, Lyme disease, and other viral infections.
I have put together this site in memory of my Golden Retriever, who is believed to have died from Blastomycosis. I am collecting all the information I can find about this fungal disease.
I hope that over time you can submit your information and stories to make this a major blastomycosis resource center for anyone who maybe recently diagnosed, or who is suffering from its effects.
The message board here is quite active. Please use feel free to use the message board to share your stories, photos, memories of blastomycosis victims.
Latest Posts on the Message Board
- how to write a dirty text message
- definition of prolific dissertation
- edible vaccine research paper
- marketing thesis proposal
- dissertation fellowships women
- christmas essays in french
- academic writing business research
- write persuasive essay example
- i want to write a letter to casey anthony
- esl business plan writer for hire usa
- resume video psg bordeau
- master thesis at
- martin scorsese research paper
- conservation environment essay kids
- custom argumentative essay proofreading site for mba
- academic writing eap
- write professional cv online
- how to write a critical study