Author Topic: Molly  (Read 2600 times)

Offline mollymush

Molly
« on: April 11, 2015, 02:37:39 AM »
 :'( What a horrible horrible disease
Good Friday Molly was romping and playing and eating fine. Saturday, she was not hungry but that has happened at times and usually she just decides to eat whenever.
Easter Sunday, she had a problem breathing. She seemed to be gasping for breath. I spent the entire night up sitting with her and talking to her and she seemed to calm down and rest for a bit. Monday, we went to the vet. Our vet told us she had pneumonia and we left her there at the hospital for intense antibiotic treatement.
Wednesday, the vet told me i should take her home where she would be more at peace. The antibiotics did not help and poor Molly could not breathe. We started her on a treatement of medication to treat fungal pneumonia. Thursday night, she seemed to be more restless. She sat out on our deck and looked over the yard she loved so much then came in the house and laid down on the floor between the dining room and living room so she could see both my husband and I. i went and laid on the floor with her and hugged and kissed her and she licked my tears away. I felt so bad cause i could not seem to help her.
10 minutes later, her body twitched and she was gone. 5 days she was sick...my poor 10 year old baby girl. My heart is so sore, i can't stop crying and feeling that maybe I missed something.
I want a redo...i want her back..I want her to know she was so loved.

Offline Btex

Re: Molly
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 09:23:06 PM »
molly gave a good fight against a terrible foe. I'm sorry you have had to witness such defeat. You didn't even have time to mount a defense. I know your pain and I feel your sorrow. It hurts. I'm tired of reading new post about this disease. The loss of another great animal and the pain and sadness of the one who loved them. We need to start a #endblasto

Offline Cindycooper7@yahoo.com

Re: Molly
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 12:16:04 PM »
This brought tears to my eyes as I too lost a dog to blasto last year and now am fighting with vets to give me the meds for my 7 month old puppy.  he is showing the same symptoms but all tests are coming back negative.  and how do I post cant figure it out.