Author Topic: Cheapest Itraconazole  (Read 1115 times)

Offline ilovepitbulls1

Cheapest Itraconazole
« on: August 31, 2017, 05:28:40 PM »
I haven't visited this forum for awhile my dog has been blasto free for about 18 months. I just thought I would pass this information along that I have seen on a blasto forum on FB. Right now the cheapest Itraconazole is at Allivet.com it is human grade manufactured by Patriot Pharmaceutical it is $2.19/pill, purchase 30+ the price is $2.09/pill. Also ships from the US so no waiting 3 weeks for delivery like we in the US do when we order from Canada.

Offline Labair

Re: Cheapest Itraconazole
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 09:15:56 AM »
Great info! Thanks for posting that!

Offline wcwilson

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 08:06:18 AM »
Costco is a great place to get this. 60 100mg capsules cost us $54. Discounted from $62 to $54 by being a member. I guess that is about 90 cents/pill.

Offline dhrdgrec1

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 10:46:32 AM »
We got our Non-generic brand of Itraconazole (Sporonax) for $386.00 a month from Canadian company that makes it.  We had to make sure that as soon as received it after 24 days to reorder right away because of the delivery time.  Max was on it for 41/2 months.  It will elevate the liver enyzmes.  His went from 160-500. But that went down.  We also supplemented his diet with supplements to support the liver.  He had his last neg. Blasto test last week.  He is doing well.  Thoughts are with you.