Author Topic: Search not working - Trying to search the board  (Read 66 times)

Offline Roubi

Search not working - Trying to search the board
« on: November 17, 2017, 07:27:10 PM »
Hi everyone, I am trying to search the board for topics or specifics like " vaporizer" "turmeric" etc to see if there was already a post about those but I can't seem to "search" , I get this error:

Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /home/icyraisi/public_html/blastomycosis.ca/forum/Sources/SearchAPI-Custom.php on line 112

Can someone advise if searching is possible?

Offline Harleys Mom

• Harley shows his favorite colors
Re: Search not working - Trying to search the board
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 09:19:01 AM »
I got the same thing when searching for Itraconazole. Sorry, I'm not much of a computer tech so not much help on this.

Offline oakes cove

• Old Member 2013
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 06:10:49 PM »
Hi. Im know expert on this in anyway. As for your question about vaporizer i would not recommend doing that.  The meds should start to kick in full blast very soon.  I might use some oregano oil. Only a drop of it. Not a dropper full.  It is very strong and could take dogs breath away. But this is what i did for my dog Mable.  She is four year survivor. That is what i think anyway.  Vaporizer grow fungus. Think of this disease like making bread with yeast. Lol.  Its seems to be similar. Hope thats somewhat helpful. Everydog is different with symptoms glad to hear your dog has appetite. On nice days let your dog lay outside in the fresh air. Barometric pressure can work against you as well.   Do you have access to oxygen.  We did and let the oxygen just kinda be near her. For ten minutes aday.  We did not attach it to her face incase it might of been to strong. Fresh air is really good to help dry out and repair lungs. Ok i think thats all i can offer. Hope all goes well.   

Offline oakes cove

• Old Member 2013
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 06:20:09 PM »
Oh one thing. Milk thistle is good for liver function. Also lecithin.   I did both for mable.    Her story is posted on here.   Sounds exactly like what we went through.   Hope all goes well.